Please join us for the 2015 Raptor Rendezvous, the annual fundraiser for the Indiana Raptor Center Inc., to be held on September 12th at the Abe Martin Lodge in beautiful Brown County State Park.
The night’s itinerary is as follows:
- Doors open at 5 PM for drinks, hors deouvres, shopping and silent auction bidding
- Announcements at 5:45 PM
- Dinner buffet from 6 PM -7 PM
- Dinner accompanied by the Rusty Musket band (celtic/folk); silent auction bidding and shopping continues
- Break 7 PM – 7:15 PM – end of silent auction bidding
- Bird program from 7:15 PM -8:45 PM
- Closing remarks 8:45 PM – 9 PM
- 9 PM – auction sales and shopping; coffee – photo sessions with birds and handlers
Admission to the park will be free for this event. Silent auction items will be provided by artists and merchants from the Brown County/Bloomington area. You mustt be present to win auction items.
We will have presenters from 4-5 raptor rehabilitation and education centers, with 10-12 species of birds and a very special guest.
Tickets are $35 and can be purchased by sending a check to Indiana Raptor Center, PO Box 1153, Nashville IN, 47448. Tickets can also be purchased using a credit card by calling 812-988-8990. Tickets will go out a few days after payment received; late purchases may be picked up at the door.
There may be tickets available at the door, but don’t count on it! Order early to insure success!!!
Thanks in advance for your patronage, which supports both our permanent and patient populations. Patient numbers are up this year due to the number of baby and juvenile raptors displaced by Indiana’s wet and stormy spring and summer. Please help us care for them and the balance of wildlife in Indiana, as well as for our almost 30 education ambassadors, exhibit, falconry and foster parent birds that support our public education and raptor rearing efforts.
Besides – the Rendezvous is just plain FUN!!